The 90/10 principle

Here is something interesting I have found in Raghavan’s weBlog :The 90/10 principle.In brief ,what he says is you cannot decide 10% of your life that is ,what happens to you is beyond you and the remaining 90% is how you  react to this 10%,which is what makes or mars your life.We cannot stop the car from breaking down or the plane from arriving late .This is the 10% about which you can do nothing .You can certainly control how you react to these events , which is what makes up the 90% of your life.

http://jroller.com/page/Raghavan?entry=discover_the_90_10_principle

Powered by ScribeFire.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s